Want to write for My Travel Logs?
Guests posts are most welcome here at MyTravelLogs. Whether you have an intertesting anecdote, some travelling tips or useful information to share with our readers or if you are looking to promote your own site here, you can do by writing for this site.
Most travel topics will be considered but I do have some guidelines which should be adhered to if you decide you want to guest post here.
- The content of your guest post must be accurate and interesting.
- The content should most definitely be travel related.
- The content musn’t be published or copied from elsewhere, keep it original folks.
- If it isn’t longer than 350 words, it simply isn’t worth writing. Make your content a worthwhile read.
- Don’t be promotional of your product/service if you write about it (exceptions might be made).
I think that is about it, however for more information please contact me directly.
Become a permanent writer
Besides guest posting I would like to invite any other like minded traveller to come and write about their travels on more of a permanent basis. To become a permanent writer here and write on a regular basis you must be travelling of have travelled in the past and that is basically it.